Thursday, January 27, 2011

Book Fair n Trade Fair

Its been a long time, that I hav visited Bookfair. This Year I am going to visit Book Fair with my Parents. Have listed some of the books that I will purchase from the Fair!! The book by Subrata Sen is on the list. Then a comic book by my Friend Saurav Palodhi n Krishnendu Chatterjee is there in my list.
From Book Fair i will go to Bidhannagar Mela. Its a Trade Fair!! I had Visited the Fair last year also, people from different regions of the country takes part in this Fair. Not Only, from India but also from Different Countries, people come to participate in this Fair!! 
The costing of the commodities that are found here are reasonable in costing. Last year Mom had purchased lots of things from the fair.
Though in this year the winter is almost going, but still there is coolness in the weather. Hope tomorrow n day after tomorrow. will be full of excitements n surprises from the bookfair n bidhannagar trade fair.
I will surely post the pictures from the Book fair n the Trade Fair both.



Love u all;
Ranabir.....

No comments:

Post a Comment